The first event of its kind, Countering Explosive Threat and Demining will bring together decision makers in Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Area Clearance from across the total EOD community, including NGO’s, government, private sector and the military.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Mark Wickham, Chairman, Counter-Explosive Threat and Demining, Conflict Armament Research
- Agnes Marcaillou, Director, United Nations Mine Action Service
- Major General Masoud Azizi, Deputy Minister of Interior, Afghanistan
- Colonel Zach Scott, Commanding Officer, Defence Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Munitions and Search Training Regiment (DEODS), British Army
- Colonel Attila Csurgó, Commander of the 1st EOD and River Fleet Regiment, Hungarian Armed Forces
- General(ret) Mahmoud Bayati, Director General, Counter-Terrorism and National Security Advisor, Iraq
- Commander Wiggo Korsvik, Commander SO EOD & IEDD J3-3 National Operations, Norwegian Joint Headquarters
- Major General (ret) J M Cowan CBE DSO, Chief Executive Officer, the HALO Trust
- Brigadier General Maroun Hitti, Advisor for Security & Defense, Office of the Prime Minister, Lebanon
- Stefano Toscano, Director, Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD)
- Stephen Bryant, Chief Technical Advisor - Mine Action, United Nations Development Programme
Fill out the form below to download a sample delegate list for the conference.